Air Conditioning Repair
ABA Heating and Cooling knows that a broken air conditioner can ruin your entire day, and that’s why it’s our mission to provide families with professional AC repair services they can count on. We can replace broken coils, low freon levels, and other damaged parts which are in need of repair or replacement.
Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you call. Whether your A/C system is having problems with refrigerant leaks, dirty evaporator coils, condenser issues, or anything else that could go wrong with a cooling system, we have you covered. Our emergency AC repair services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We service central cooling systems, ductless cooling systems, and packaged AC units, and all major brands of air conditioners including Arcoaire®, American Standard® , Bryant®, Carrier®, Lennox®, Payne®, Rheem®, RUUD®, Trane®, and York®. If you have a brand that is not listed, give us a call at the office to learn more about how we can help you.
AC Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a few minutes to read through our frequently asked questions and answers to find helpful information about our company, our products, and our services.
- How Do I Prevent Constant Repairs To My AC Unit?
- Preventative maintenance is crucial to extending the life of an air conditioner. Regularly scheduled tune-ups will make sure your system is running at maximum efficiency during the peak hot season in Texas. If you're looking for an AC tune-up, ABA offers 15 point air conditioning tune up. We cover everything from start to finish with you, so you're well informed of the details of our service.
- Should I Repair or Replace My Broken Air Conditioner?
- If you're constantly having to repair your A/C unit, it may be time to consider replacing it with a more energy-efficient system. Our HVAC technicians can inspect the system and provide recommendations on whether a replacement is necessary.
- My air conditioning system is over 10 years old and runs constantly. Can it be repaired?
- Yes we can repair any air conditioning unit or system however after ten years we recommend replacement as repairs can quickly become very expensive and potentially be more than the cost of a new unit.
- What are some signs that my air conditioning system may need repairs?
- Some of the biggest signs that your air conditioning needs repair are:
- No longer blowing cold air.
- High humidity in parts of the home.
- Unable to keep the home at the set temperature.
- Water leaking from the unit either inside or outside.
- Why do air conditioners stop working?
- Most air conditioners stop working due to failed parts. After 10 years of regular use, many parts begin to wear out. There are many common parts that wear out first which is what our technicians will check for during regular maintenance.
- How long does it take to repair an air conditioner?
- A repair can be made in as quick as 15 minutes or take as long as 3 hours.
- How can I tell if I need professional air conditioning and heating service?
- Generally speaking, if your heating, air conditioning, or ventilation systems are not working properly, it's wise to schedule service with a trained professional. How can you tell if your air conditioning and heating system isn't working properly? Check for strange noises, unusual smells, reduced efficiency, higher energy bills, or other unexplained issues with your home's systems.
Air Conditioning Special Offers
If you're unsure of the cooling system installed in your home or property, give us a call and we'll be happy to help you.