Air Conditioner Maintenance
ABA Heating & Cooling’s Preventative Maintenance Programs are very HOT, as well as being the COOLEST in the industry!
We schedule and perform our unprecedented 15-Point air conditioning tune-up before peak energy usage in the summer, to help keep you cool all summer long! In addition, we'll also service your HVAC unit during the colder time of the season with our 26 point heating tune-up.
Combining two industry-leading services into a low annual price of $129.99!!!
15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
|Number of Systems||1x Check||Package Spring & Fall|
|Each additional unit||$29.95||Add $49.95 each|
Our maintenance plan covers all major brands of air conditioners including Arcoaire®, American Standard® , Bryant®, Carrier®, Lennox®, Payne®, Rheem®, RUUD®, Trane®, and York®. If you have a brand that is not listed, give us a call at the office to learn more about how we can help you.
If you have questions or concerns about ABA Heating & Cooling’s Preventative Maintenance Program, please give us a call at 512-687-1463!