Expert Air Conditioning in Leander, Texas
ABA Heating and Cooling in Leander offers a variety of ac services that include replacement and repair solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Leander since 1994 with a crew of specially qualified technicians to achieve the best results for residents and businesses in Leander.
Whether you're the owner of a residential property or a business, all of our clients in Leander will receive the very same amount of attention and service. If you've got a broken air conditioner, or if your air conditioner is leaking our team can help. We can provide free bids for the highest quality air conditioning units on the market for replacement. We are a fully licensed air conditioner contractor and we've got the brands you know such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
Air Conditioner Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
On top of giving you professional air conditioner installation in Leander, we offer annual maintenance plans for every air conditioner unit we install. Keeping your air conditioner maintained will have many benefits. Read why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The most common type of central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - A variation of the traditional split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - These ac units are usually placed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Similar to a basic split system, the ductless mini-split uses an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more indoor air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Leander
Our certified HVAC professionals are ready to help whenever you need us. In the case your AC system is having issues with refrigerant leaks, dirty evaporator coils, failing to turn on, or anything else that you can experience with an air conditioner, we have you covered Our emergency repair services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.