Trusted Air Conditioning in Leander, TX
ABA Heating and Cooling in Leander provides a variety of air conditioning services that include maintenance and replacement solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Leander, TX since 1994 with our crew of specially qualified technicians to achieve the highest rated results for our customers in Leander.
Whether you own a house or a business, all of our clients in Leander gets the very same amount of attention and service. If you've got a broken air conditioner, or if your air conditioner is leaking our team can help. We offer free consultations for the most well known ac units on the market for replacement. We are a fully licensed air conditioner installer and we've got the brands you know such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Unit Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
On top of giving you professional air conditioner installation in Leander, we offer annual maintenance plans for each air conditioner unit we install. Keeping your air conditioner maintained will have many benefits. Find out why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The most common type of central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - An increasingly common type of the normal split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - This type of unit is normally installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Similar to a basic split system, the ductless mini-split uses an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more interior air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Leander
Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you need us. Whether your AC system is experiencing problems with refrigerant leaks, dirty evaporator coils, making noises, or anything else that we have seen with a cooling system, we have you covered Our emergency repair services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.