Air Conditioning Services in Georgetown, Texas
ABA Heating and Cooling in Georgetown offers a number of air conditioning services including repair and maintenance solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Georgetown since 1994 with our crew of highly qualified technicians to provide the best results for our customers in Georgetown.
It doesn't matter if you own a residential property or a commercial property, every potential client in Georgetown receives the highest level of attention and service. Whether you have a broken air conditioner, or if your air conditioner is leaking we can help. We can provide free consultations for the most well known ac units on the market for installation. We are a fully licensed air conditioner contractor and we've got the brands everyone knows such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
In addition to providing you with top of the line air conditioner installation in Georgetown, we have regular maintenance plans for every air conditioner unit we install. It is easy to see why you should keep your ac unit maintained. Read why we recommend regular inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The most common type of central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - A version of the normal split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - This will be usually installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Similar to a basic split system, the ductless mini-split uses an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more indoor air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Georgetown
Our trained HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you need us. In the case your AC system is experiencing problems with refrigerant leaks, damaged evaporator coils, failing to turn on, or any other problem that you can experience with a cooling system, rely on ABA Heating and Cooling to get it fixed. Our emergency repair services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.