Professional Air Conditioning Services in Cedar Park, Texas
ABA Heating and Cooling in Cedar Park offers a variety of air conditioner services including replacement and repair solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Cedar Park since 1994 with a crew of highly trained technicians to provide the highest rated results for residents and businesses in Cedar Park.
Whether you own a home or a business, all of our clients in Cedar Park will get the same level of attention and quality of service. Whether you have a broken air conditioner, or a leaking ac unit we can help. We offer free bids for the highest quality air conditioning units on the market for installation. We are a fully licensed air conditioner installer and we've got the brands you know such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
On top of offering premiere air conditioner installation in Cedar Park, we have annual maintenance plans for every ac unit we install. Keeping your air conditioner maintained will have many benefits. Here you can see why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The most common type of central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - An increasingly common version of the traditional split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - These ac units are usually installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Similar to a basic split system, the ductless mini-split combines an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more indoor air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Cedar Park
Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you call. Whether your AC system is having problems with refrigerant leaks, damaged evaporator coils, condenser issues, or any other problem that could go wrong with an air conditioner, we have you covered Our emergency repair services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.