Trusted Air Conditioning in Cedar Park, Texas
ABA Heating and Cooling in Cedar Park offers a variety of air conditioning services that include repair and maintenance solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Cedar Park since 1994 with a team of specially trained technicians to provide the best results for residents and businesses in Cedar Park.
It doesn't matter if you own a home or a commercial property, all of our clients in Cedar Park will get the very same amount of attention and service. Whether you have a broken air conditioner, or if your air conditioner is leaking our team can help. We offer free consultations for the most well known ac units on the market for replacement. We are a fully licensed air conditioner installer and we've got the brands everyone knows such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
On top of offering premiere air conditioner installation in Cedar Park, we provide annual maintenance plans for each unit we install. It is easy to see why you should keep your ac unit maintained. Find out why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The "normal" central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - A version of the traditional split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - This will be usually installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Like a basic split system, this system combines an outdoor compressor and condenser typically connected to one or more interior air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Cedar Park
Our certified HVAC professionals are here to help whenever you need us. If by chance your AC system is having problems with refrigerant leaks, damaged evaporator coils, making noises, or anything else that could go wrong with a cooling system, rely on ABA Heating and Cooling to get it fixed. Our emergency repair services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.