Professional Air Conditioning Services in Cedar Park, Texas
ABA Heating and Cooling in Cedar Park provides a variety of air conditioning services that include repair and installation solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Cedar Park since 1994 with our crew of highly trained professionals to achieve the highest quality results for our customers in Cedar Park.
Whether you own a house or a business, all of our clients in Cedar Park gets the very same amount of attention and quality of service. Whether you have a broken air conditioner, or a leaking ac unit our team can help. We can provide free consultations for the most used air conditioning units on the market for installation. We are a fully licensed air conditioner contractor and we've got the brands everyone knows such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Unit Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
In addition to providing you with top of the line air conditioner installation in Cedar Park, we offer regular maintenance plans for each air conditioner unit we install. The benenfits of keeping your ac unit inspected are numerous. Read why we recommend yearly inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The "normal" central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - A version of the normal split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - This will be usually installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Like a basic split system, the ductless mini-split combines an outdoor compressor and condenser typically connected to one or more interior air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Cedar Park
Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you're having problems. If by chance your AC system is having problems with refrigerant leaks, dirty evaporator coils, failing to turn on, or anything else that could go wrong with an air conditioner, rely on ABA Heating and Cooling to get it fixed. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.