Air Conditioning in Cedar Park, TX
ABA Heating and Cooling in Cedar Park provides a number of air conditioning services including repair and maintenance solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Cedar Park, TX since 1994 with our crew of specially trained technicians to achieve the best results for our clients in Cedar Park.
It doesn't matter if you own a home or a commercial property, everyone in Cedar Park receives the very same amount of attention and service. If you've got a broken air conditioner, or a leaking ac unit we can help. We offer free estimates for the most used ac units on the market for replacement. We are a fully licensed air conditioner installer and we've got the brands you know such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
AC Unit Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
In addition to offering premiere air conditioner installation in Cedar Park, we offer annual maintenance plans for each unit we install. The benenfits of keeping your ac unit inspected are numerous. Read why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The general central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - A version of the normal split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - These ac units are usually installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Like a basic split system, this system combines an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more indoor air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Cedar Park
Our certified HVAC technicians are here to help whenever you need us. If by chance your AC system is having issues with refrigerant leaks, damaged evaporator coils, condenser issues, or anything else that you can experience with a cooling system, rely on ABA Heating and Cooling to get it fixed. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.