Expert Air Conditioning in Austin, TX
ABA Heating and Cooling in Austin provides a variety of ac services including maintenance and replacement solutions. We have been providing air conditioning services to Austin, TX since 1994 with our crew of specially trained professionals to provide the best results for our customers in Austin.
Whether you own a home or a business, every potential client in Austin gets the very same amount of attention and service. Whether you have a broken air conditioner, or a leaking ac unit we can help. We can provide free bids for the most used ac units on the market for installation. We are a fully licensed air conditioner installer and we've got the brands you know such as; Trane®, Lennox®, Carrier®, Ruud®, and American Standard®.View Our AC Special Offers
Air Conditioning Maintenance - 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
On top of providing you with expert air conditioner installation in Austin, we provide annual maintenance plans for each air conditioner unit we install. The benenfits of keeping your ac unit inspected are numerous. Find out why we recommend annual inspections and maintenance for HVAC systems.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
We Service All Types Of Air Conditioners
Split Systems - The "normal" central air conditioner.
Heat pumps - An increasingly common version of the traditional split system.
Packaged central air conditioners - This will be normally installed on a roof or a concrete slab near the foundation.
Ductless mini-split systems - Similar to a basic split system, the ductless mini-split uses an outdoor compressor and condenser with one or more indoor air-handling units.
Emergency AC Service For Austin
Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to help whenever you call. Whether your AC system is having issues with refrigerant leaks, damaged evaporator coils, making noises, or anything else that you can experience with an air conditioner, rely on ABA Heating and Cooling to get it fixed. Our emergency repair services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-512-687-1463 for immediate help with your air conditioner.